There's an all-star line-up at Soho House's White City House next week for a special charity dinner.
Hus Vedat, Neil Rankin, Josh Katz, Sabrina Ghayour, Harneet Baweja and Nirmal Save are all coming together for an evening of top drawer food in aid of Action Against Hunger, a global nonprofit that works to ensure everyone has access to clean water, food, training and healthcare.
The dinner, hosted by DJ BBQ, is on 29 January at White City House, which is usually for members only but will be open to anyone booking the dinner. Here's what's on the menu:
- Sabrina Ghayour: Duck Bastilla - shaved fennel, blood orange, pomegranate
- Neil Rankin - Simplicity Burger: Mini Mac
- Josh Katz - Berber & Q: Whole seabass with smoked tomato salsa, faba bean and labneh puree, herb salad and pomegranate reduction
- Harneet Baweja & Nirmal Save - Gunpowder: Chettinad spiced rotisserie chicken
- Hus Vedat & Fez Ozalgan - Barboun: Sticky date pudding with vanilla ice-cream, toffee sauce and candied walnuts
Costing £55 - there'll also be an auction on the evening. If you can't make the dinner, lots include everything from a tattoo by Jake Chapman to a pizza masterclass with the chaps from Pizza Pilgrims. Bid here.
More about White City House
Where is it? 2, Television Centre, 101 Wood Ln, White City, London W12 7FR
When is the dinner? 29 January 2020
Book tickets: Tickets are £55 and can be booked online here.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners