If you've been missing Le Bun's French-inspired burgers, then this is the news for you. They're kicking off a residency in The City at New Street Grill and Old Bengal Bar, taking over the food for four weekends.
The burgers on the menu include
- Double Double burger - double aged patty, double American cheese, truffle veal jam, truflle mayo
- Truffle Honey Bacon Burger - aged beef patty, truffle honey bacon, beef fat onions, pickles, American cheese
- Le Royale Cheeseburger - double aged patty, double American cheese, bone marrow bic mac sauce, pickles, confit beef fat onions, pickles, ketchup and mustard
And on top of that - each weekend they're teaming up with other burger experts for their own take on Le Bun Classics. Those collaborators will be @theburgerlist, @TheBiggestLew, @LaurenwCapulet and @fitwaffle. Their special burgers include:
- Le Bourguignon Bun 2.0 - (The Burger List) (2-3 Nov): Pulled beef shin, red wine jus, beef fat rosti, roquefort crumble, smoked lardons, champagne slaw, truffle mayo, potato brioche
- Le Grande Lew Feat. Oxtail Crack (Big Lew // Burger Gang Or Die) (9-10 Nov): Aged beef patty, smoked oxtail crack, confit garlic dijonnaise, double American cheese, pink onions, yellow mustard, potato brioche
- Truffled F**cking Vegans (Andy & Lauren Capulet) (16-17 Nov): Vegan patty, truffle vegan burger sauce, American cheese, pink onions, confit beer onions, pickles, ketchup & mustard, vegan brioche (vg)
And Fitwaffle will finish things up with her take on the classic Le Bun burger.
More about Le Bun at New Street Grill and Old Bengal Bar
Where is it? 16 New St, London EC2M 4TR
When? From 2 Nov 2019 for four weekends
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners