Just launched for the Summer, Westfield London is playing host to the first Vogue cafe to ever hit these shores. It's a very glam affair, of course, and will be based in the luxury section of Westfield London, The Village. It's all to celebrate Vogue's 100th Anniversary and we've just got a sneak look at the menu.
So what you can expect are...
- Macarons by L’Orchidee - inc salted caramel and creme brulee
- Cupcakes - inc red velvet, Persian Pistachio and specials
- Muffins - inc Pesto and sun blushed tomatoes, Hemp protein and organic peanut butter icing
- Scones - inc Green and black olive scones and Mediterranean vegetable scones
- Sandwiches - inc Corn fed chicken with honey and Pommery mustard or Roasted Mediterranean vegetables, aioli and baby rocket leaves
- Salads - inc Pesto dressed roasted peppers and miso aubergine with summer salad leaves
For drinks there is OBVIOUSLY champagne, wines, beers and a short cocktail list including the VOGUE 100 Champagne cocktail - crushed blueberries, frangelico and Champagne. And there are teas and coffees too - as well as a lovely sounding "Ivory Coast white hot chocolate".
The Vogue Cafe is open now and runs until 25 September at The Village in Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GF. For more, follow them on Twitter @westfieldlondon.