The terrace at the Bloomsbury hotel has undergone a considerable overhaul. The former lounge bar is now Dalloway Terrace restaurant. Best known for its huge, heated outdoor terrace (a perfect almost alfresco space), it's now an all day, seven days a week restaurant and that menu includes:
- Seared tuna pickled radish with wasabi
- arancini with wild mushroom, black truffle and mozzarella
- grilled tiger prawns, harissa aioli & lime
- grilled aubergine, chilli hummus, feta crumble with rosemary bread
- Bloomsbury bakewell tart with pistachio ice cream
- Valrhona dark chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream.
Dalloway Terrace is open now for hotel guests and officially launches on 14 March at 16-22 Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3NN - for more, follow them on Twitter @dallowayterrace