The votes have been cast, the readers have voted, and a judging panel has adjudicated. The Observer Food Monthly awards (aka OFM awards) are one of the real highlights of the restaurant awards season and the awards were announced tonight at a ceremony in central London. London did very well indeed with Barrafina, Padella, Blacklock, Bar Termini, Anglo and Clove Club all getting a nod - alongside a well-deserved gong for Clerkenwell Boy.
And Pierre Koffmann seems to be going for the food equivalent of the EGOT, grabbing another well-deserved lifetime achievement award.
Without further ado, here's the full list of who picked up a gong at the Freemason's Hall tonight.
Reader voted awards
- Best restaurant: Barrafina, Adelaide St
- Best cheap eats: Padella, London
- Best Sunday lunch: Blacklock, London
- Best new cookbook: Our Korean Kitchen
- Best ethical restaurant: Silo, Brighton
- Best independent retailer: Sous Chef
- Best local market: St George's Belfast
- Best place to drink: Bar Termini, London
- Best Instagram: Clerkenwell Boy
- Best food personality: Jamie Oliver
- Best producer: Murt's Shellfish
- Best newcomer in food and drink: Anglo
- Outstanding achievement: Social Bite
- Young chef of the year: Daniel Smith - Clove Club
- Best reader's recipe: Whisky Orange and Almond Cake
- Lifetime Achievement: Pierre Koffmann
For more, visit the Observer Food Monthly Awards site.