31/10/17 - updated with the full list of dishes
Auction Against Hunger is back once more for 2017, and it's as strong a line up as ever.
For the event, which is now in its fifth year, 10 of London's chefs will be piling into Borough Market's big hall to whip up a special, one-off fundraiser menu, alongside local traders.
And now we've got the full list of what you can expect on the night:
- Pascal Aussignac (Club Gascon) - Duck doughnut
- Asimakis Chaniotis (Pied A Terre) - Slow cooked shoulder of venison/beetroots/honey/miso
- Brindisa - Cheese, Pickles & Membrillo
- Butchies - The Original - Free-Range Fried Buttermilk Chicken Sandwich, served with Butchies Garlic & Herb Aioli and Home Made Pickles in a soft butter toasted bun.
- Damian Clisby (Petersham Nurseries) - Bramata Polenta with Spiced Pork & Pancetta Ragu
- Anna Hansen (The Modern Pantry) - ‘Mince and Tatties’ – Dhansak spiced mince, Bombay potatoes, puffed wild rice
- Horn OK Please - Chana chat or bhel puri
- Tom Hunt & Gill Meller (Poco/River Cottage) - Deep fried oyster 'Po boy' with kelp aioli OR Hot smoked oyster with beetroot and horseradish OR Oyster with crab apple and tarragon vinaigrette
- Asma Khan (Darjeeling Express) - Calcutta Papri Chaat and masala chai
- Khanom Krok - Coconut pancakes
- Neil Rankin (Temper) – Aged beef tacos
- Shaun Searley & Shaun Henderson (Quality Chophouse/Henderson Seafood) - Surf n turf
- Une Normande a Londres - Cheese platter
A ticket to such a spectacular event will only run you £60, which will get you six dishes, three drinks *and* unlimited snacks - with the chefs producing dishes you won't be able to find anywhere else. Plus, you'll be able to attend safe in the knowledge that the proceeds from your night will go to the incredibly worthwhile Action Against Hunger's work with malnourished children.
Limited tickets are still available - get them before they disappear here.