If you're a fan of The Four Sisters in Islington, then you'll want to know more about the sister bar they're about to open on Bow Lane. This one will be The Four Sisters Townhouse, a cocktail bar in the City that will have more than a little Dickensian influence.
It'll be styled after an old Victorian townhouse and inside they'll have a weekly changing cocktail menu and they're also planning to stock a few more unexpected spirits, including a range of amari (Those are Italian herbal liqueurs) and they'll have their very own amaro liqueur too. And to go with all that booze, there's a full menu of food including:
- Grilled new season asparagus, Poached bantam egg, dill hollandaise
- Gressingham duck liver parfait, Coffee, fig chutney, grappa raisins, toast
- Morecambe Bay brown shrimps, Pickled fennel cucumber mustard seeds, on toast
- Oven roasted 28 day aged rump steak, Thick hand cut chips, watercress, four sisters béarnaise
- Grilled plaice fillets, brown shrimps, caper butter, Thick cut chips, spinach roasted lemon
- Slow roasted Suffolk pork belly, Bramley apple wild mushroom risotto, red wine jus
And at lunch there will be British artisan sandwiches (including seaweed curd salt beef, dill pickles and mustard on artisan white sour dough), grazing boards and more.