Food and Travel magazine's inaugural awards took place last night, with the best in the industry there to pick up their gongs. No real surprises here, with the Ledbury and Dabbous getting awards and Pizarro getting a double.
The food specific awards went to:
- Bar of the year - The Connaught
- Gourmet Bolthole of the year - Hand & Flowers
- Newcomer restaurant of the year - Pizarro
- London restaurant of the year - The Ledbury
- Non London restaurant of the year - The Fat Duck
- Restaurant of the Year - Pizarro
- Breakthrough chef - Ollie Dabbous
- Chef of the year - Tom Kerridge
You can see all the nominees here.