Things are changing all the time. We update the page on a regular basis (sometime several times a day) with new (and shifting) dates, new restaurants, soft launch details and loads more.
This is our regular round-up, to make sure you're all aware of the latest updates. As we head into 2014, the first new restaurants are starting to open and loads more rumours are doing the rounds.
So, to kick things off, the first new openings of 2014 (all which opened this past week) included:
- Brooklyn Bowl London - NY bowling & food comes to London and the O2
- Lanes of London - a new Mayfair hotel restaurant with a mash up of food inspired by various foods of London (Indian, Lebanese, Vietnamese, British).
- The Brackenbury in Hammersmith fully opened after a soft launch in December.
- Oslo - this finally opened in Hackney after some building problems pre Christmas, with a menu from Burger Breakout's Dave Ahern
- Canvas by Michael Riemenschneider - a menu made of 15 dishes that you can pull together to various sizes of tasting menus.
- Bones - very under the radar, this one. It's does rotisserie cocktails and more in Dalston.
- And Dirty Bones opened in Kensington offering more gourmet hot-dogs, this time from an ex Fat Duck chef.
See more of all of these in our New Restaurants page.
We've added quite a few new restaurants to the Coming Soon list too. Some of these are still in rumour status, and others are a little more defined.
- Salvation in Noodles is a new Vietnamese noodle bar coming to Dalston in February
- Biblioteka isn't opening until 2015, but this £15m restaurant from the people behind Bob Bob Ricard is keenly anticipated.
- Marcus Wareing revealed a major revamp to his Berkeley Hotel restaurant with a more relaxed vibe and a re-name to MARCUS.
- Bonnie & Gull announced plans to open a second restaurant in EC1
- Stevie Parle (of the much-loved Dock Kitchen) was revealed to be opening a second restaurant in Dalston
- D&D have plans for a huge new brasserie in King's Cross
- And there are plans afoot for a new Loft Project from Nuno Mendes in 2014.
New dates and updates - we've updated a few restaurants with opening dates and more:
- Gordon Ramsay's next, London House, is due to open on February 4th
- Boom Burger on Portobello Road is opening with a soft launch on February 18th
- Bilbao Berria is moving to early February (look out for more details on that next week)
We'll update again soon - but if you want to check up in the meantime, keep our Upcoming London Restaurants page bookmarked.