Whiler we wait to hear what the long-term plans are for the restaurant at The Zetter, there's planty going on in the meantime - starting with the latest residency by Le Bun, the French/US mash-up merchants. They're bringing their classics (including the Le Bourgignon bun) to the hotel, along with some new additions:
- Philly cheese steak: Rare rump, baby onion rings, burnt onion ketchup, girolles, comté crisps, gravy
- Duck “fries” Poutine: Confit duck, red wine gravy, homemade curds, chilli & coriander
- Le Truffle Double Double: Double Patty, Double Truffle, Double Cheese
- Le Benedict Bun: Eggs, maple bacon, shaved asparagus, hollandaise, brioche
- Truffles n Waffles: Confit southern fried chicken, shaved autumn truffle, house waffles, maple & truffle butter, red wine jus
- Pig Chees Hash: Eggs, pig cheek, crispy potato hash, hollandaise, Le Bun hot sauce
Plus they'll have some cocktails on offer including the Pinot New York Sour and the Chipotle Cheeseburger Bloody Marie.
Le Bun kicks off at The Zetter on 12 November until 20 December. They'll also have 50% off food on 12 November - and you can book online now.