We've often envied those working near Kings Cross who can go to the Street Food Market KERB, as we've rarely managed to make it down during the day. However a new opportunity starts this weekend with the first of KERB Saturdays kicking off at Granary Square.
From tomorrow, Saturday 29, you'll be able to pop along and graze from a number of KERB traders, including:
- Miss P’s Barbeque - Cajun fish sandwiches, pulled pork or turkey and "Bad Boy" beef ribs.
- Ice Kitchen ice lollies – strawberries and cream, fresh mango, rose and pistachio or tequila slammer.
- Good & Proper Tea - specifically sourced tea with savoury or sweet square crumpets.
- Shebeen Queen - South African inspired cuisine including traditional boerewors sausages, pap and sous and Indian bobotie.
- Sorbitium ice cream - flavours include salted caramel or burnt honey caramel ice cream, sherry-poached apricot sherbet, rhubarb and orange blossom sorbet.
- Food Cycle - £3 sustainable dishes from discarded supermarket food, raising money for their charity.
- Vestal Vodka - with Vestal Voyages from the canal and a Bloody Mary Bar on the Square.
- Plus - loads more to be announced and Caravan will be serving their much-loved coffee.
KERB Saturdays starts at Granary Square on June 29 10am until 2pm, with further dates on 3rd August and 7th September. To find out more, follow them on twitter.