The hugely popular Dumpling shack is heading for a pre-Christmas pop-up before settling on a permanent venue. You might have come across them (aka John Li) in Broadway market and they also had a very successful pop-up in Shotgun. Now they're coming to One Leicester Street.
They'll have a Chinese sharing menu with 11 dishes coming to the table, including their famed pan-fried soup dumplings (shengjianbao):
- Pork and prawn shengjianbao
- Crab and truffle shengjianbao
- Vegetable shengjianbao
- Sichuan crispy potatoes
- Salt and peppercorn longbean fritters
- Silken tofu with soy braised eggs and crispy shallots
- Smacked cucumbers
- Stir fried gai lan
- Seabass fillet in spring onion and ginger oil
- Spicy cumin lamb chops
- Chicken sticky rice
So if you want to grab tickets - head this way fast.
Dumpling Shack at Leicester House is at 1 Leicester Street, London WC2H 7BL from 2-10 December. For more, follow them on Instagram @dumplingshack.