There's a new Italian restaurant and deli in town - and it's one that's already been doing very well in Italy. Over here, they're setting up in the Neo Bankside building with a place that's bringing the deli and restaurant closer together.
The main focus is definitely the Italian deli, with all manner of Italian food including:
- Durum wheat pasta from the regions of Apulia and Marche.
- Artichokes from Campania and porcini mushrooms from Calabria, both preserved in rich and delicious Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Capricci’s very own preserved Italian vegetables
- Some of the very finest olive oils from Lake Garda.
- Handmade Grissini bread sticks and Piedmont truffles
- Preserved fish from artisan producers in Sicily and Sardinia
- Cured meats that come from the regions around Parma
- Cheeses from Romagna, a hard-to-choose from selection of chocolate from Tuscany
- Plus biscuits made in Venice exclusively for Capricci and a whole range of Italian speciality nougat.
So you can either take all that away, try some of it on-site, eat a meal made with their ingredients on site or take home a ready-made meal from Michelin starred chef Davide Palluda.
Plus they're having an opening launch event next week - you can get free tickets here.