Previously seen at Kerb, another street food vendor is setting up inside for December, as Bocaface runs a series of Spanish supperclubs with Black Vanilla in Greenwich throughout December.
They'll have a special five course menu which will combine some of the spanish dishes Bocaface is known for alongside new dishes and something from Black Vanilla themselves. The menu is:
- Fiambres Variados: A sharing plate of Spanish charcuterie –Jamon Serrano, Chorizo and Salchichon. Served with caper berries and grated tomato topped toasted ciabatta.
- Bieiras con butifarra casera: Scallops with homemade Catalonian butifarra pork sausage and a courgette and leek pisto.
- Tasting Tapas: Classic loose Spanish potato omelette. Spinach and raisin tart with tosted pine nut and manchego crust. Chicken and jamon serrano croquettes.
- Albondigas en salsa de tomate, hinojo y chorizo: Pork and beef meatballs in a rich tomato, fennel and chorizo sauce, saffron rice.
- Tarta de almendras y naranja: Orange and almond tart with Black Vanilla ice-cream.
It's running for the next three Thursdays at Black Vanilla, 5 College Approach, London SE10 9HY and you can book tickets here.