Recently, we gave you our guide to the best French toast in London, because it's a bit of a thing in London restaurants at the moment. But now things have moved to the next level with a whole restaurant devoted to French toast, called Crome.
It's split into the sweet or savoury kind, so you're going to find French toast like...
- Chilli Cheese Cheeto - French toast, Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, triple cheese sauce, chilli, topped with cheese
- The Reuben - French toast, salt beef brisket, pickles, onion, parsley and red cabbage, topped with cheese
- Black Truffle Cheese & Mushroom - Sautéed mushrooms, black truffle cheese sauce, topped with cheese
- Stuffed Nutella & Caramel Popcorn - Nutella stuffed french toast, Nutella sauce, caramel popcorn, brownie pieces, cookie dough
- Caramelised Banana & Lotus Biscoff - French toast, Lotus Biscoff Spread, butter. Topped with Lotus sauce, caramelised banana, toasted marshmallow, biscuit pieces
On top of that, they have their "coloured lattes" (matcha, saffron, black charcoal) and a range of Spanish Lattes that include an Oreo Spanish Latte and a Red Velvet Spanish Latte. As you can imagine, they're going for colourful and as such, it's been a big hit on social media. So if you're thinking about going to check it out - there may be queues.
More about Crome London
Where is it? 36 James Street, London, W1U 1ES
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners