What: Gordon Ramsay’s Street Burger
In a nutshell: Gordon Ramsay does burgers
Summing it all up: Gordon's burger joint finds its first central London location, taking over the old Byron site on Charing Cross Road.
The last lockdown's been a busy old time for chef and restaurateur Gordon Ramsay. He's been ruling TikTok with his #RamsayReacts videos of him roasting people's attempts at cooking (to be fair they actually are asking him to), launching a computer game and a quiz show too. And now he's also found the time to work on some restaurants.
The latest addition to his burgeoning empire is a very central location of a new Gordon Ramsay’s Street Burger. In a release by property agents Shelley Sandzer, it was announced he's taken over the old Byron site on Charing Cross Road - just down from Leicester Square tube - for the second outpost in his burger chain.
The new two floor restaurant will, as the first one in St Paul's does, focus on seven statement burgers, with meat, vegetarian and vegan options:
- O.G.R - Lake District beef, smoked cheese, house relish & salad
- #Bae - Lake District beef, treacle cured bacon, over easy egg, tomato relish
- Hell’s Kitchen burger - Lake District beef, jalapeño & padron salsa, smoked sriracha sauce, smoked cheese
- JFC burger - Jocky’s fried chicken, chilli spiced buttermilk chicken, hash brown, iceberg, jfc sauce
- Not So Simple - mushroom burger, vegan cheese, house relish & salad
- Where's The Lamb - Herdwick lamb patty, mint yogurt, roasted piquillo peppers
- Butternut bhaji - butternut squash & courgette, masala, mango chutney, coriander & mint yogurt
There will be outdoor seating so, along with the rest of London, it'll open in April.
More about Gordon Ramsay’s Street Burger
Where is it? 24-28 Charing Cross Road, Soho, London, WC2H 0DT
When does it open? April 2021
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners