In a nutshell: Aegean in Kensington
Summing it all up: This Aegean restaurant focuses on cuisine from Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece and Turkey.
Pascor, is a new Aegean restaurant that we missed as it briefly opened in the heady days of when London was in Tier 2 pre-Christmas. However, it is now delivering - so if you're within Deliveroo distance, this could be worth checking out.
The menu covers all the countries around the Aegean (inc Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece and Turkey) and features:
- Ottoman Style Hummus With Sumac
- Cyprian Tzatziki With Cucumber And Hung Yogurt
- Babaganoush With Toasted Almonds And Pomegranate
- Spanish Grilled Octopus With Blood Orange, Delica Pumpkin and Samphire
- Smoked Brown Butter Cauliflower With Egg Yolk and Hazelnut Gunpowder
- Delica Pumpkin, Labneh, Crispy Rice and Hazelnut Gunpowder
- Burrata, White Pear, Candy Beetroot and Pistachio Dukka
- Baklava Cheesecake with Poached Cherries and Roasted Pistachio
That all sounds pretty promising - and if you haven't had the chance to visit, they'll be opening for diners as soon as restrictions allow - and they'll be adding a new bar too.
More about Pascor
Where is it? 221 Kensington High St, Kensington, London, W8 6SG
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners