Constantly impressing with their pop-ups, it is good news indeed to hear that Anglo Thai are launching a new box this week. They've teamed up with HG Walter (who supply their beef) and Newcomer Wines (the site of their last pop-up) for a box that continues their showcasing of Irish beef.
The box features:
- 950g grass-fed Irish T-bone steak, aged for 35-days in the HG Walter salt chambers
- 2 x beef bone marrow with beef fat umami crumb
- Tamarind and roasted chilli ‘jaew’ dipping sauce
- Som tam vegetables - white cabbage, heritage carrot, vine tomato
- Som tam dressing
- Som tam toasted seed mix
- New crop jasmine rice
- Bottle of Blaufränkisch 'Bela Joska' 2017 (Christoph Wachter-Wiesler) from Newcomer Wines
The box is £100 - and available for two weeks only, delivering on 20th or 27 November. They'll have QR code links to video guides so you'll have no problem making the best Anglo Thai feast possible.
We'll be getting our own box of this - so keep a lookout for a full Test Drive in Thursday's newsletter. Sign up for the newsletter here.
More about The AngloThai Irish Beef banquet box
When do they deliver? 20 or 27 November 2020
Delivery range: All postcodes within the M25
How to order: Order online
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners