We've been covering Dishpatch's meal kit range for a while now, mainly because the folk they've picked to work with are so interesting. So it's no surprise that their October roster is on point.
This month, the range has expanded with eight options. Returning with autumnal options are Andrew Edmunds, Bubula, Farang, Farokh Talati and Kostas Papathanasiou. And new this month are Supa Ya Ramen, Crispin and 10 Greek Street.
The Autumnal Feast by Andrew Edmunds
- Middle Eastern Vegan Meze by Bubala
- Thai Street Food Feast by Farang
- Patri Ni Macchi Feast by Farokh Talati
- Vegetarian Moussaka Feast by Kostas Papathanasiou
- The Inauthentic Ramen by Supa Ya Ramen
- Sicilian Supper by Crispin
- Slow-Cooked Lamb Shank by 10 Greek Street
Five of the eight menus are either fully vegetarian or vegan or with a vegetarian option and there are plenty of comfort food options.
More about Dishpatch
When? Delivery every Friday from Friday 9 October until Friday 30 October 2020
Looking for more?
We've rounded up a lot of meal kits. More meal kit inspiration this way...
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners