Before lockdown, the Pembury Tavern in Hackney had built up quite the reputation for its pizzas. Now, they're back and post-lockdown are launching as their own delivery pizza brand, Ace Pizza. It'll still be based in the pub, but the menu has been given something of an overhaul while the team have been away.
All the pizzas will be from 48hr cold-fermented dough and the menu includes:
- Honey Pie - spicy salami, fior di latte, fennel seeds, habanero-infused honey, guindilla chillies and pecorino
- Bacon is good for me - Fior di Latte, Pancetta, Bechamel, Roast Garlic, Goats Cheese, Caramelised Onions, Rosemary, Pecorino
- Papa Jones - house-made vegan fennel sausage, spicy marinara, bell peppers, red onion, mozzarella, Italian herbs and garlic sauce
- Ndon’tya - a vegan pizza with house-made fiery plant-based ‘nduja, Black Arts vegan mozzarella, tenderstem broccoli, rosemary and a sesame crust.
- Shwarma Make you Feel Nice - Housemade Chicken Shawarma, Red Onion, Spicy Marinara, Mozzarella, Garlic and Herb Sauce, Pickled Pink onions and Chillies, Fresh Parsley
And, as the pub is a Five Points Brewery pub, plenty of beer is available, including two-pint draught bottles to keep you going until the pub reopens.
More about Ace Pizza
Where is it? The Pembury Tavern, 90 Amhurst Rd, London E8 1JH
When does it start? 24 June 2020. Soft launch offer of 50% off for the first weekend - use the code aceintheplace.
How to order: On the Five Points app
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @thisisacepizza.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners