We've already written about how the people behind Goodman have been setting up an impressive take-home menu from Wild Tavern in Chelsea - but now they've gone several times bigger. Their Prime Feast box combines food from their three main restaurants - Zelman Meats, Goodman and Burger and Lobster and includes:
- 2 x Burger & Lobster Nebraskan Beef Burgers, 2 x burger buns, secret burger sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickles and onion.
- 2 x Zelman Short Ribs complete with Zelman Meats’ signature BBQ sauce.
- 1 X 400g Goodman Ribeye, Nebraska, USA.
- 1 x 650g Beast Porterhouse, Nebraskan or UK grass-fed.
- Goodman’s signature stilton steak sauce and peppercorn steak sauce.
- Beast’s signature truffle steak sauce.
- Three-peppercorn steak rub and rib rub steak seasoning.
- Fresh garlic, rosemary and thyme, Kosher salt, cooking instruction cards
That really is one hell of a steak dinner.
The whole thing costs £90 for a 2kg feast, with 3kg and 6kg versions available if you're really going all-out. Plus you can add Goodman lager, wine and Goodman knifes to the box if you fancy. And, just to round it all off, you can add the king crab legs from Beast (an extra £40). Because, why not?!
More about Prime Feasts
Where do they deliver? A 30-mile radius from W1S 1QH (Goodman Mayfair)
How to order: On their website.
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @primefeast.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners