Originally set up as a supperclub by owner Camille Tardieu, with southern European food inspired by her Sicilian and Provencal grandmothers, Ceres has been a popular Stoke Newington restaurant ever since its opening in late 2018. But if you've been missing them since they closed at the beginning of the lockdown - then you'll be very pleased to hear that they're on the way back.
Over the past few weeks Ceres has taken the time to change into a food delivery service, with a menu that looks decidedly great. Dishes include:
- Caponata (Sicilian aubergine stew)
- Octopus salad prepared with tomato, coriander, lime & shallot dressing.
- Homemade tortellini filled with a leek, ricotta & parmesan stuffing.
- Sauces including San Marzano tomato and Spinach & Garlic
- Duck breast, slow-cooked at low temperature with cocoa nibs.
- Slow-cooked lamb shank stew with North African spices and dried apricot.
- French asparagus and Ratte potatoes (side dish)
All of the above is ready to re-heat or cook at home.
And on top of that, they're also offering their homemade gelato, brioche loaf, madeleines, and more. Not to mention special bundles for breakfast, cheese & wine and even an oysters and wine box. They're also making their cocktails available for delivery, including a Blood Orange Daquiri.
More about Ceres
Where is it? 74 Green Lanes, London N16 9EJ
When: The online shop launches 21 April 2020
How to order: On their website
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @cereslondon.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners