As London restaurants start to reopen following lockdown, many are also offering delivery to those who aren't ready to dine out just yet. Here's our guide to who's doing delivery and collection services.
If you're looking for which restaurants are reopening for dining in - check our updated tracker for that here.
- The Water House Project (Hackney) - Former Galvin La Chapelle chef is sending out six course tasting menus with wine pairings.
- Legare (Bermondsey) - the Italian restaurant is now sending out boxes of antipasti, finish at home pasta and more.
- Sambal Shiok (Islington) - are doing delivery of their bestselling dishes (you can also collect).
- Laduree (Piccadilly) - order full afternoon tea (or just loads of macarons) from their Burlington Arcade cafe
- Elliot's (Borough) - are offering takeaway and delivery of their sourdough pizzas, natural wines and small plates.
- 28-50 (Marylebone) is offering collection of its seasonal menu.
- The Lighterman (King's Cross) has opened its Canalside Bar for takeaway burgers and drinks
- Roastery Toastery (Camden) - the Peyton family are now delivering toasted sandwiches across North London.
- On the Bab (Shoreditch) - the first of their restaurants to open (delivery and takeaway) with bibimbap, bao buns, rice bowls and yangyum fried chicken on the menu
- Jamavar (Mayfair) - The Indian restaurant has launched The Royal Kitchen with new feasting options
- 45 Jermyn Street - the restaurant at the back of Fortnum's has returned, delivering their most popular dishes.
- Arepa & Co (Haggerston) - The Venezuelan restaurant has reopened, with the Bethnal Green branch following in July. There's a new breakfast menu too.
- Sons + Daughters (King's Cross) reopens along with their van for top tier sandwiches to takeaway. They also do delivery.
- Cocorico (Parson's Green - Notting Hill & Shoreditch soon) - the people behind Cocotte do breakfast. (pictured above)
- Golden Union (Soho) - The fish and chip restaurant returns, adding a new buttie menu
- Novikov (Mayfair) - Both their Asian and Italian restaurants are delivering
- Delamina (Marylebone) - They'll be selling pitas and cocktails from their front window
- The Pilgrm Hotel (Paddington) - It's being converted to a grocery store, with brunch specials to take away in the weekend
- Coya Angel Court (City) - They're launching an evening menu called Coya Contigo with a modern Peruvian menu
- Luca (Shoreditch) - from the people behind The Clove Club, they're delivering Italian feasting menus
- Bleecker (Spitalfields) - one of London's very best burgers is back.
- The Shed (Notting Hill) - back with a seasonal menu and produce sourced from their farm.
- Sidechick (London Fields) - Patty & Bun does roast chicken
- Levan (Peckham) - back delivering some classics from the restaurant (including a great pie) (pictured above - photo by Matt Russell)
- Elystan Street (Chelsea) - Phil Howard's restaurant delivers changing meals, with the Kitchen W8 and Church Road teams helping too.
- Lorne (Victoria) - one of the best restaurants in the area delivering a seasonal menu (and madeleines!).
- Mei Mei (Borough Market) - Elizabeth Haigh's Singaporean chicken rice is back, with more dishes to pick up and have delivered).
- Trullo Deli (Islington) - The sister restaurant to Padella opens a new deli next door
- Le Deli Robuchon (Mayfair) - Delivering French classics alongside bread and pastries
- Jikoni (Fitzrovia) - Ravinder Bhogal starts a new vegetarian home-delivery service called Comfort & Joy.
- Corbin & King (West End) - The restaurant group launched a delivery service with dishes from all its restaurants
- Bun House (Soho) - delivering bao buns and sides.
- The Laundry (Brixton) - They've converted to a general store, with fresh produce and pantry staples and a counter menu of salads, sandwiches and pastries to takeaway
- Attawa (Dalston) - A brand new restaurant with a modern take on Punjabi cuisine opens
- CHIK'N (Islington) - Carl Clarke's fried chicken returns for delivery.
- ASAP Pizza (Borough Market) - the new pizza delivery service from the Flor/Lyle's team.
- Bentley's and Daffodil Mulligan (Mayfair & Clerkenwell) - Richard Corrigan returns with a new delivery service and brings the amazing Bentley's fish pie with him.
- Finks Salt and Sweet (Highbury) - they closed pre-Covid due to a flood, but they're now back for collection and delivery
- Emilia's Crafted Pasta (Aldgate & St Katharine Docks) - Fresh pasta now delivered from both sites.
- Flat Earth Pizza (Hackney) - now delivering their meat-free pizzas
- Andi's Wadadli Kitchen (Clapton) - Andi Oliver launches a new Caribbean takeaway.
- Bibendum Oyster Bar (South Kensington) - Claude Bosi starts a new weekend set meal service.
- Allegra (Stratford) - Patrick Powell has set up shop on the ground floor with a daytime deli and weekend pizzas
- St John Bakery (Bermondsey) - the amazing doughnuts have returned.
- Bancone (Soho) - the pasta restaurant is back delivering pasta kits
- Poppies (Spitalfields) - the popular chippy returns
- Dishoom (Shoreditch, King's Cross, Kensington) - back delivering its hugely popular Indian street food (inc, the House Black Daal)
- Lima (Fitzrovia) - the Peruvian restaurant has launched a delivery version of the main restaurant and a new casual offshoot
- NASI Economy Rice (Holloway) - Sambal Shiok's sister restaurant becomes a deli.
- Osteria Tufo (Finsbury Park) - much loved local Italian restaurant starts delivering.
- Maggie Jones (Kensington) - serving up a very British takeaway menu.
- Pied a Terre (Fitzrovia) - started back with a new weekend vegan feast menu.
- The Cinnamon Collection (Various locations) - Vivek Singh's is delivering The Cinnamon Club dishes London-wide and Cinnamon Kitchen Battersea locally
- The Good Egg (Stoke Newington) - now delivering bagels and more to the local area
- Ham (Hampstead) - the neighbourhood restaurant returns, with brunch and a coffee hatch.
- Flor (Borough) - sister restaurant to Lyle's, back serving pastries, bread and soft-serve ice-cream
- Wander (Stoke Newington) are now sending out two finish-at-home kits
- Honest Chicken (King's Cross) - the first all-chicken spin-off of Honest Burgers.
- Padella (Shoreditch) - now selling finish-at-home kits of some of their most popular dishes
- Kaké (Chelsea) - Chisou goes upmarket
- Santa Maria (Brentford) - a whole new pizzeria that happens to be in a car showroom
- Lupins (Borough) has returned as a kitchen shop and deli
- Jolene (Newington Green) has started up its bakery ovens on 20 May
- Gymkhana (Mayfair) are delivering their Michelin-starred Indian food
- Trishna (Marylebone), from the same people as Gymkhana, has reopened for delivery
- Gunpowder (Spitalfields) - the popular Indian restaurant in the City is changing its most popular dishes to delivery-friendly formats on 24 May
- Cocktail Rescue (Hackney) is the new cocktail delivery service from Bao
- Comptoir Gascon (City) - Pascal Aussignac has a classic French menu for delivery
- Bar Douro (London Bridge) - back delivering Portuguese food.
- Din Tai Fung (Covent Garden) - no queues for their delivery service, and custard lava buns are on the menu
- Ottolenghi (Islington and Notting Hill) - back serving cakes and salads.
- Honest Burgers (Various) - they re-opened multiple burger venues
- Jean Georges at The Connaught - Black truffle pizzas to go
- Folie (Soho) - the Soho restaurant has launched some of its classics on Supper.
- Crispin (Spitalfields) - rebranded as Crispin Stores with weekly ready meals by guest head chef Nazmul Hassan
- Hans Bar and Grill (Chelsea) - now offering a weekend menu (including a Sunday Roast)
- Kaké by Chisou (Knightsbridge) is offering chirashi & rice dishes from the Chisou team.
- La Poule au Pot (Belgravia) - French classics to take away.
- Vins (Highbury) - the wine bar has now launched a new weekend take-home menu
- Hot 4 U (Hackney) - new delivery service from ex-St John/ Cub chefs
- Leroy (Shoreditch) are now Royale and are delivering rotisserie chicken
- Le Relais de Venise (Marylebone) is selling steak and frites sandwiches
- The Brass Rail at Selfridges (Mayfair) - is back with their salt beef sandwiches
- McDonald's finally returned, opening four restaurants in London to start.
- Clipstone - (Fitzrovia) is back with a pretty amazing pithivier.
- Brigadiers (City) has reopened for delivery
- Hoppers (King's Cross and Soho) - The Sri Lankan restaurant is back, with more to follow
- Berenjak (various locations) has started a new delivery service (the main restaurant starts again in June)
- Adam Handling has begun a new delivery service from his Covent Garden restaurant - cheese doughnuts are on the menu.
- Dumplings' Legend (Chinatown) is now delivering its huge menu (incl. xiao long bao)
- Rice Error (London Bridge, Fitzrovia) is the new delivery service from BAO.
- Riding House Cafe (Fitzrovia) - reopened as a general store as well as a deilvery service.
- Mazi and Suzi Tros (Notting Hill) - the restaurants have teamed up for a new Greek delivery service
- Opso (Marylebone) - serving a "home-cooked" Greek delivery service
- The Sea The Sea (Chelsea) - already opened as a fishmonger, Leo Carreira’s were added to the mix
- Little Duck Home Kitchen (Hackney - taking the place of The Picklery) opened for delivery from London Fields
- Nobu London (Mayfair) started delivering, with their Black Cod Miso on the menu
- Angelina (Dalston) is serving up special Friday feast
- Chik'n (Marylebone) returned with their fried chicken sandwiches
- Patty & Bun (Hackney, Notting Hill, London Bridge) - in addition to the lockdown burger kit, they reopened some restaurants for delivery
- Bone Daddies (Old St and Bermondsey) - back delivering ramen with Bone at Home
- Cafe Murano (Bermondsey) - Angela Hartnett's Italian kitchen is delivering
- Manteca (Shoreditch) joined Smokestak in preparing a special Saturday feast
- Twisted (King's Cross) opened a completely new site in Tileyard.
- Sorella (Clapham) - selling both kits to make their signature dishes and grocery items too.
- Roka (Fitzrovia) - Returned with a streamlined menu featuring Roka classics.
- Ekte Nordic Kitchen (City) - serving smorrebrod, daily baked sourdough bread, frikadeller (meatballs) and more.
27 April - 3 May
- Tonkotsu (Haggerston) - ramen and gyoza deliveries started again
- Smokestak (Shoreditch) - they returned with a special Saturday feast.
- KFC (Various) - back delivering fried chicken to London
- Nando's (various locations) - because everyone needs Nando's
- Gloria and Circolo Popolare (Shoreditch and Fitzrovia) - Big Mamma does delivery
- Shake Shack (Mayfair, Canary Wharf) started serving burgers again, following later with more delivery-only kitchens.
- Goodburger (Various) was a completely new burger delivery restaurant from the people behind Coqfighter.
- Jose (Bermondsey) - Jose Pizarro returned with a new tapas delivery service
- Brunswick House (Vauxhall) - Jackson Boxer's restaurant started delivery with some very tempting sandwiches
- The Quilon and Bombay Brasserie (St James and South Kensington) - The Michelin starred restaurant and its sibling are now delivering
- Kolamba (Soho) - back delivering Sri Lankan food.
- MEATliquor has started selling burgers again in East Dulwich (more branches have since followed)
- Rye by the Water and Darby's (Brentford and Vauxhall) - both returned offering delivery and collection options
- Patron (Kentish Town and Highbury) - the French bistro sets up a delivery service
- Wild Tavern (Chelsea) - selling steak and pasta to go.
- Ceres (Stoke Newington) - Southern European food, delivered.
- E5 Bakehouse in London Fields reopened, with a new online shop
- Burger & Lobster (Mayfair) - back doing what they do best
- Lina Stores launched their new online service (including pasta meal kits)
- Klose & Soan moved from Winemakers Deptford to a new delivery service
- Old Chang Kee went online delivering curry puffs across London
- Homeslice returned (Marylebone) - The pizzeria launched here first, with more branches to follow
- Orasay (Notting Hill) - Jackson Boxer's restaurant recreates the Orasay experience to-go
- Dusty Knuckle (Dalston) reopened with new bread delivery service.
- Farang (Highbury) relaunched as Farang larder, with a mix of food to re-heat and more.
- Arabica (Various) went online with Mezze to Your Door
- Fat Boy BBQ (Peckham) was actually Coal Rooms in a new guise
- The Laughing Heart started a new delivery service with a weekly changing feast on the menu
- Cote went online, delivering steak across the UK
- Monty's Deli started a national salt beef bagel delivery service
30 March-5 April
- The Oystermen (Covent Garden) relaunched as a shop and fishmonger.
- The Clarence (Stoke Newington) - opened just a week before lockdown, the pub by the people behind the Anchor and Hope started delivering
- The Quality Chop House (Clerkenwell) - the shop opened up again, serving London with essential confit potatoes
- Parlour (Kensal Rise) - relaunched as a market place - but you can also order their infamous Cow Pies.
- Hide (Mayfair) launched the Hide at Home service, recreating their experience at home
- Lucky and Joy (Hackney) - the Chinese and Chinatown inspired restaurant returned
- Officina 00 (Old Street) - delivering pasta (and launching online masterclasses)
- Benares (Mayfair) - the high-end Indian restaurant started delivering
- Pidgin (Hackney) restarted as Homing Pidgin, sending out a weekly-changing 3-course meal
- Four Legs (Islington) in the Compton Arms started delivering their outstanding burgers).
- Mao Chow (Hackney) went delivery-only, dispatching dumplings, noodles and more
- Prairie Fire BBQ (White City) went delivery-only with their BBQ service.
- Snackbar (Dalston) launched a delivery service, with SnackMuffin’s, Snackbar Rice Bowls and more available.
- Top Cuvee (Highbury) became Shop Cuvee, with three-course meals, cocktails and more on the menu.
More food and drink delivered...
And for even more delivery ideas (including shops, coffee, booze, bakeries and more), check out our Staying in section.
Food delivery in London, by area...
Central: Central London restaurant deliveries
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners