What: Wulf and Lamb
In a nutshell: Plant-based in Marylebone
Summing it all up: After success with their original plant-based restaurant in Chelsea, Wulf & Lamb have opened a second, this time in the heart of Marylebone.
They opened their first restaurant in Chelsea back in 2017 and that's been growing in popularity ever since - so much so that Wulf & Lamb have just opened their second restaurant in Marylebone.
Like the original, it's a plant-based affair, with favourites from the original, like the chargrilled cauliflower steak, appearing alongside new dishes for Marylebone. The menu features:
- Smashed cucumber - edamame, avocado, spring onion, mint, coriander, ginger and mixed toasted sesame seeds
- Zucchini tempura - crispy gluten-free batter with garlic mayo
- Miso noodle salad - miso-glazed mushrooms, edamame beans, sugar snaps, spring onion and glass noodles with roasted peanuts in a ginger soya dressing,
- Glazed miso aubergine - roasted and glazed aubergine with spinach, spring onion and spelt in a pomegranate dressing
- Artichoke pesto linguine - pine nut pesto with tarragon and hazelnut dressing topped with parmesan and chilli flakes
- Wulf pie - pulled jackfruit and lentil stew with mashed potato and baby carrots, garnished with parsley, peas and chilli
The restaurant is in a new development on Chiltern Street (it seats around 90) and is open 7 days a week.
More about Wulf & Lamb
Where is it? 66 Chiltern Street, London W1U 4EJ
When does it open? Open now
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners