What: Bobo Social
In a nutshell: Bobo returns
Summing it all up: They were big on Charlotte Street for a while and now Bobo Social is back, this time opening in the Elephant Park development at Elephant and Castle. They'll have their signature burgers and cocktails, steaks and more besides.
If you've been missing Bobo Social since they left Charlotte Street last year, they're about to make a return in the new Elephant Part development. They return with some of their classic burgers and more besides:
- Their signature Peanut Butter Burger (Rare-Breed Beef, Buttermilk Bun, Cheddar, Maple Cured Bacon, Peanut Butter, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Bobo Sauce)
- More burgers including the Capsicum Burger (think spicy) and Sweeter than Meat (vegan).
- Small plates including Fried Squid, Exotic Meatballs and Braised Lamb Croquettes
- Seafood and steaks courtesy of esteemed South London Butcher, Flock and Herd, cooked in their charcoal oven
- Desserts that include the House Chocolate Truffles on a bed of Grand Marnia Honeycomb.
All the suppliers are chosen with sustainability in mind, for both food and drink. And on that note, cocktails are very important to the Bob Social experience - so they'll include
- The Bobo - Hendricks Gin, Champagne, Elderflower Cordial and Blackberry
- Koko Bobo (Ron De Jeremy Spiced Rum, Malibu, Orgeat and Lime Juice).
- Dessert Cocktails such as a Salted Caramel Martini - Vanilla Vodka, Baileys, Home-made Salted Caramel Syrup
As for the restaurant itself, expect vintage furniture throughout, and some alfresco space. So if you've been missing Bobo Social - head down to Elephant and Castle.
More about Bobo Social
Where is it? 23 Sayer Street, London SE17 1FY
When does it open? Spring/Summer 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners