What: Boom Bap Burger
In a nutshell: Burgers and beats in Bethnal Green
Summing it all up: They've been big in Tooting Market and now Boom Bap Burger have found a permanent home in Bethnal Green for their mix of burgers and hip-hop.
News reaches us via Big Hospitality that a new burger restaurant is heading east to Bethnal Green. Currently in Tooting Market, this will be the first permanent location for Boom Bap Burger (taking over from Resident of Paradise Row).
As with Tooting, expect the music and DJ, with hip-hop, soul and funk the order of the day, to be just as important as the burgers - so this could be a real draw for the area. But yes, the burgers are important too, so here's what's on the menu at Tooting:
- Bacon Cheese - Bacon, double cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles & Boom Bap sauce
- The Notorious P.I.G. - Aged beef patty topped with slow-cooked pulled pork, streaky bacon, double cheese & Boom Bap sauce
- The Mac Daddy - Double patty, double cheese, streaky bacon, green chilli, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles & Boom Bap sauce
- Drop It Like It’s Hot - Double cheese, green chilli, lettuce, tomato red onion, pickles & Boom Bap sauce
- Beastie Bird - Fried buttermilk free-range chicken on lettuce, tomato & Boom Slap Sauce
- M.W.A - Mushrooms with Attitude - Portobello mushroom, sun-dried tomato, grilled vegan halloumi, tomato, lettuce, pickles, caramelised onions & green chilli
There are plenty of cocktails too, and yes, the naming theme continues there with drinks like the "Tuac Shakur - Tuaca, cranberry juice and a splash of fresh lime shaken and poured over ice".
More about Boom Bap Burger
Where is it? 252 Paradise Row, London E2 9LE
When does it open? 22 January 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners