They've just launched their cheese conveyor belt and now the Cheese Bar is getting ready for their next event - a Mac and Cheese collaboration with some of London's finest, taking place at their home in Camden. On each of the five days, the guest chefs will come up with their own special mac and cheese - the only rule being that the cheese must be British.
Here's what's planned:
- 14th October: POLPO’s ‘Telefono Ultimo’ - Ogleshield, Coolea, Quicke’s Cheddar and braised leeks, topped with crispy breadcrumbs.
- 21st October: Darby’s ‘The Truffled Baron’ - made with creamy Baron Bigod from Fen Farm Dairy in Suffolk plus white truffle oil and grated Old Winchester.
- 28th October: Bleecker’s ‘ Angry Mac’ - with Cropwell Bishop Stilton, topped with spicy, vinegary hot sauce.
- 4th November: Club Mexicana’s ‘Club Mex Mac’ - a vegan mac’n’cheese using vegan cheese topped with crumbled ‘chorizo’ made from spiced tempeh and jalapeños.
- 11th November: bubbledogs’ mac’n’cheese - with the details of Sandia Chang's collaboration TBC
So if mac and cheese is your go-to dish, put those dates in the diary.
More about The Cheese Bar
Where is it? Unit 93-94 Camden Stables, Camden Town, London NW1 8AH
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners