It's all change in Kingly Street this winter as Patty&Bun have picked it as the location for their ninth restaurant, opening in November. So they'll be bringing along all the burgers you've loved from their other restaurants. If you're new to Patty&Bun, that includes:
- ‘Ari Gold’ Cheeseburger - Beef Patty, Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Pickled Onions, Ketchup, Smokey P&B Mayo, Brioche.
- 'Smokey Robinson' - Beef Patty, Cheese, Tomato, Lettuce, Mounds Of Caramelised Onions, Bacon, Ketchup, Smokey P&B Mayo, Brioche.
- ‘Jose Jose’ Chilli Burger - Beef Patty, Cheese, Tomato, Lettuce, Chilli Sobrassada Relish, Pickled Onions, Ketchup, Smokey P&B Mayo, Brioche.
- 'Lambshank Redemption’ Burger - Lamb Patty With Coriander & Chilli, Lettuce, Buttermilk Baby Courgettes, Pickled Aubergine, Cumin Aioli, Feta, Brioche.
- 'The Whoopi Goldburger' (Vegan) - Tempeh & Mushroom Fritter, Bread & Butter Pickles, Diced Onion, Smoked Gouda Cheese, Mustard, Ketchup, Lettuce, Bonsoy Bun.
It's the ninth Patty & Bun (and the second in Soho) and you can expect a completely different look from Breddos - which was in the space before them. And the old downstairs bar is being turned into a space for private hire.
More about Patty&Bun
Where is it? 26 Kingly St, Soho, London W1B 5QD
When? 9 December 2019
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners