If you missed the last time MasterChef finalist Dr Nawamin Pinpathomrat popped up in London with Crab Anatomy - then another chance is on the way. The crab-centric pop-up is back for another month, this time coming to Fitzrovia.
They're taking over the space that used to be Suda and yes, there will be an awful lot of Cornish crab on the menu. Here's what you can expect:
- Crab Cake (£5) - Crab, coconut, kaffir lime, pickled cucumber
- Truffle Crab (£6) - Crab broth, coconut milk, galangal, white truffle oil
- Crispy Crab (£8) - Crab legs, bean curd, coriander, plum sauce
- Crab Darling (Poo Ja) (£9) - Crab shell, prawn, white crab meat
- Golden Claw (£9) - Crab claw, salted egg yolk, chili oil
- Red Claw (£9) - Crab claw, Thai holy basil, tomato, tamarind
- Signature’s Crab Curry (£12) - Brown crab meat, onion, celery, jasmine rice
- Yellow Crab Curry (Keang Poo) (£12) - White crab meat, turmeric, Thai basil, rice noodle
- Holy Crab (£12) - White crab meat, holy basil, fried egg, jasmine rice
And perhaps most impressively - there's also a crab dessert - the "Snow Crab " which is palm sugar ice cream, sticky crab and coconut. If we're being totally honest with ourselves, we'd eat that entire menu.
There is a vegetarian version of the menu which they say features the "concept of ‘cabbage taxonomy’ that seasonally draws on a comprehensive range of cruciferous vegetables, including cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, bok choy and many more nutritious plants."
Plus - if you're not done after all that crab - there will be daily specials too.
More about Crab Anatomy
Where is it? 5A Berners St, London W1T 3LF
When? 17 September to 13 October 2019, every Tuesday to Sunday, 6.00pm – 10.30pm
How to book: Email firstname.lastname@example.org (they also take walk-ins)
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners