What: The Breakfast Club
In a nutshell: All-day breakfasts in Soho
Summing it all up: This is the second Soho opening for The Breakfast Club, back to where it all began (nearby in 2005. They'll be serving up all-day breakfasts, of course, and hopefully less of a queue.
The Breakfast Clubs are known both for their hugely popular all-day breakfast menu - but also their rather huge queues to get a table at the weekend. According to restaurant industry reporter Propel, Those Soho queues may get something of a respite as their about to open a second Soho restaurant, taking over the old Polpetto site.
Soho was where everything started for The Breakfast Club, just up the road on D'Arbly Street almost 15 years ago, so this is something of a landmark opening for them. As for what to expect - it'll be all those breakfast staples, all day long. If you're not quite familiar with them - here's a taster of what's on the (very big) menu:
- THE FULL MONTY - Bacon, sausage, Doreen’s black pudding, home-style potatoes, creamy mushrooms, beans, tomato, eggs & toast
- THE FULL VEGAN - Scrambled tofu, bhaji, southern greens, toasted rye, tomato relish & avocado 11.0
- THE CLUB BURRITO - Scrambled egg, refried beans, peppers, guacamole, sour cream, cheddar, jalapeños & spicy pepper sauce With chorizo, halloumi or jackfruit
- MEXICAN BENNY- Poached eggs, peppers, avocado, chillies & hollandaise on English muffin with a choice of fried chicken or chorizo
- RINGER STINGER CHICKEN STACK - Pancakes, fireball buttermilk chicken, cheese, lettuce, chilli mayo, salsa, hash brown & sesame seeds
- SHRIMP & KIMCHI BURGER - Spicy shrimp popcorn, crunchy kimchi & Korean ketchup-mayonnaise
We'll have more info closer to the opening.
More about The Breakfast Club
Where is it? 11 Berwick Street, London W1F 0PL
When does it open? 6 September 2019
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners