The Chinese Food Festival is making a return to Potters Fields at Tower Bridge and once again, the line up looks pretty great.
With a collection of some of London's finest Chinese food in one park, here's what some of the vendors are planning.
- Three Uncles - Roast Duck, Char Siu Pork, Hainan Chicken Rice, Won Tons in Chilli Oil, Curry Fishballs
- Yun - Spicy and Sour Beef Rice Noodles, Beef Cold Rice Noodle Salad, Yunnan Beef Rice Noodles, Pay Lu Dannan Beef Rice Noodles
- Ricebrothers - Crispy Chicken or Char Su rice rolls and their authentic Chinese Douhua
- Liu Xiaomian - Vegan Xiaomian, Xiaomian with Minced Pork, Xiaomian with Minced Pork & Chickpeas, Hot & Sour Glassnoodles (vegan), Hot & Sour Glassnoodles with Minced Pork, Ice Jelly
- RiceComing - Rice Soup Noodle, Braised Pork Feet, Sweet PanRicecake, Spring Onion Rice Ring, Crystal Jelly Noodle, Crispy Sweet Potato, Smelly Smelly Tasty Tasty Tofu, Organic Rice Juice
- Wheelcake Island - Sweet Red Bean Wheelcake, Matcha Wheelcake, Vanilla & Chocolate Wheelcake
- Jiaba (pictured) - Braised Pork Rice, Yansuji, King Oyster Mushroom, Taiwan Sausage, Tea Egg
- Master Wei - Spicy Cumin Beef ‘Burger', Xi’an Pulled Pork ‘Burger’, Pork Biang Biang Noodles with Tomato & Egg Sauce and Chilli Oil, Beef Biang Biang Noodles and more
Plus in addition to those are Chilli Legends, Crosstown Doughnuts, Buy & Bite, Ugly Dumplings, Miss Teppanyaki, Handian, Tea & Juice.
On top of that, there will be workshops at Lee Kum See Chinese Kitchen and the Jiangxiaobai Baijiu Bar will be serving up drinks.
More about The Chinese Food Festival
Where is it? Potters Fields Park, London SE1 2AA
When does it run? 30 August - 1 September. Friday & Saturday: Midday to 10pm, Sunday: Midday to 7pm
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners