Down at Royal Wharf, a large new waterside development in London’s Royal Docks in Newham, there's a whole host of new restaurants and cafes getting ready to open over the summer. Here's our guide to what's moving in:
- Sushinoen - from the folk who run Sushinoen on Whitechapel High Street, this is all about Japanese home-cooking and freshly made sushi. It'll serve up an Omakase menu of sashimi and nigiri alongside grilled dishes and donburi.
- Triple Two Health Foods - coffee bar and café next to Royal Wharf’s Clubhouse leisure facility. They already have a cafe in Croydon as well a few scattered outside London. Their menu includes toasted sandwiches, wraps and salad boxes.
- L’Atelier - an all day cafe, bar and restaurant focusing on classic French cuisine, opening up on Cunningham Avenue.
- Little Hudson Café - this will be a spot for brunch, lunch and artisan coffee - inspired by NYC's coffee scene.
- Azuma - offering traditional Taiwanese food, including bao and noodle dishes.
- Kaboom Lounge - will serve up a Mediterranean menu - with a "contemporary twist on classic dishes."
More about Royal Wharf London
Where is it? N Woolwich Rd, Royal Docks, London E16 2SB
When? All will open this summer with the exception of L'atelier and Kaboom Lounge which will open later this year.
Find out more: Visit their website.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners