What: Tacos Corazon
In a nutshell: Tacos and shopping
Summing it all up: Following up on their popular Soho restaurant, next for Corazon is a taco bar in Westfield London. They'll have some new tacos - as well as plenty of margaritas.
This time it's the turn of Tacos Corazon, the follow up to the popular Soho Mexican restaurant. Once again, this comes from Laura Sheffield and Paul Daniel, who were previously at Corbin & King restaurants, Riding House Café and more. Their restaurants take influence from both Mexico’s culinary regions and the California coast.
On the Westfield menu will be:
- Baja Fish and Carne Asada
- Al Pastor taco - Marinated, spit roast pork shoulder, grilled pineapple, white onion & coriander served from a traditional trompo
- Huevos Rancheros taco - fried egg, ranchera salsa, black beans, queso fresco, pickled onions and avocado
- Elote: Mexican corn grilled and served with epazote mayo, guajillo chili & cheese
- Chocolate Tres Leches Cake: chocolate sponge soaked in three kinds of milk and topped with a toasted marshmallow frosting.
Drinks include an Iced Coffee Horchata (toasted almond and rice milk with Mexican vanilla, cinnamon & cold brew) and, most importantly, their Margarita - frozen or on the rocks. Because shopping is much better after a margarita.
More about Tacos Corazon
Where is it? Westfield London, Cafe Court, Ariel Way, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7GF
When does it open? 29 May 2019
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners