Over in West London, The Prince is gearing up for its summer season and they're going BIG. Not content with managing to install a retractable electric roof over London's biggest pub garden making it - at a click of a button - British weatherproof, they're also the first to showcase an entirely new concept from the folks at Patty & Bun.
The summer season kicks off on 25 April and, food-wise, there are two new traders on site joining Edu and Patty & Bun. First up is popular pizza purveyors Homeslice who'll be serving up here for the first time.
But, and this is the one you need to know about, there's also Jefferies - new from the team behind Patty & Bun. They'll be serving a choice of fried thigh or lemon and garlic marinaded grilled breast. There'll be Clooney Fries (salt and pepper - geddit?) and slaw and the burgers line-up looks like this:
- Jeffery - Fried Chicken Thigh, Smoked Garlic Aioli, Matts Hot Sauce, Picked Red Onions on a Potato Bun
- Hercules! - Fried Chicken Thigh, Ranch Mayo, Hot Butter Sauce, Jefferies Pickle Relish, Potato Bun
- ‘Koji Koji' - Fried Chicken Thigh, Gochujang Mayo, Satay Sauce, Chilli and Lime Slaw, Lettuce, Potato Bun
- ‘Bare Grillz' - Lemon and Garlic Grilled Chicken Breast, Lemon and Herb Aioli, Pickled Red Onions, Slaw, Lettuce,
- ‘Pamela' - Crispy Umami Tofu Patty, Pickled Cucumbers, Lemon and Herb Aioli, Spicy Slaw, Lettuce, Bonsoy Bun
- ‘Mac Daddy' - Braised Mushroom Cheese Fritter, Mac Daddy Sauce, Lettuce, Slaw, Potato
More about The Prince
Where is it? 14 Lillie Road, Earls Court, London SW6 1TT
When? Reopens 25 April 2019
Launch offer: They're giving away 1,000 glasses of free Frosé to the first 1,000 online bookings of the season.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners