We can't think that sitting down to the latest iteration of the Prêt-à-Portea at The Berkeley is going to make it any easier to fit into the fashion that inspires it each season - but it just get prettier and prettier.
The Autumn/Winter 2018 has just been revealed and while Victoria Beckham may not be joining the Spice Girls for their world tour, she has been honoured with an apperance here. Here's what's in the latest collection:
- Victoria Beckham - her signature shopping bag has been interpreted as a Victoria sponge (of course)
- Peter Pilotto - the royal wedding designer has a pink satin blazer biscuit straight from Beyoncé’s ‘On the Run’ tour
- Tom Ford - his leopard print sequinned two-piece suit has been made into a mint cake with chocolate bavarois
- Prada - their print canvas dinosaur tote is now a chocolate walnut brownie decorated with a white chocolate stegosaurus
- Ada Kokosar - the shoe designer's polka dot number becomes a lemon and poppy cheesecake adorned with a delicate sugar frill
- Mulberry - the English fashion house inspires a pecan madeleine cake with oversized buttons and sugar pearls
- Valentino - his orange dress becomes an orange Charlotte with citrus marmalade
- Erdem - his Zelena dress turns into a pink lady apple mousse cake with edible silver glitter and sugar florals
- Fendi - their cowboy boots top the cake-stand as a chocolate biscuit with baby blue icing.
More about Prêt-à-Portea
Where is it? The Berkeley, Wilton Pl, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RL
How much? £58 per person; £68 including a glass of Laurent Perrier champagne, or £74 per person including a glass of rosé champagne.
How to book: book online
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners