Last year's Million Pound Menu was a big success - so much so that BBC is bringing it back for a new series due next year.
If you're unfamiliar with the concept, it sees Fred Sirieix mentoring restaurants with a view to getting investment from key backers. Each week saw two restaurants open in Manchester on two days - one day was the soft launch, the next was the real thing. If they impressed the investors on the second day, they could get a big investment to open their restaurant for real.
Last year, Hansom Lambert were the big winners in the opening episode with Epoch - and there were more successes too.
Finca got investment from Jeremy Roberts invested and they have already opened in Manchester out of Artisan, Dynasty got a residency from Lydia Forte in their Forte Berlin hotel. Bubble & got a development deal from Atul Kochhar and Wholesome Junkies got mentorship from Chris Miller.
As for the next series, the restaurants that are taking bookings have just been announced. There are only six so far - so is the format changing for series two? (which often happens after series one) - we'll have to wait and see.
So here's who could get a big cash windfall this year - and you'll recognise a few of them from London's street food scene...
- Baba Gs - "Bhaji in your burger anyone? Baba G’s brings you a vibrant Indo-fusion spice revolution."
- BBQ Dreamz - "They are offering bold, mouth-watering dishes inspired by Lee’s Filipino heritage."
- Tiger Bites - "Tiger Bites is an Asian-American Fusion concept, centred around soft, fluffy, extra-large Taiwanese bao buns"
- Coracle - "Inspired by childhood fishing trips on the River Teifi, Welsh duo Adam Wood and Gethin Davies present Coracle, a seasonal, modern British concept that celebrates their heritage."
- Pilgrim - "Pilgrim will take you on a culinary journey along the various routes of the Camino de Santiago, an ancient pilgrimage across France, Spain and Portugal."
- Devi's - "Devi’s is an exciting, indulgent and creative plant-focused restaurant, encapsulating flavours from Indo-Persia to the Eastern Mediterranean."
So if you just can't wait to see the next series - you can actually book the restaurants right now (with a 50% discount too). Just head over to the Million Pound Menu site to make your selection. But be quick as it's only running today and tomorrow.
Million Pound Menu will be back on BBC TWO in 2019. Find out more about the programme.
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners