Kicking off today is a Franco-British collaboration which is the very best of both countrys. Sourdough bakery Poilâne have teamed up with some of London's best chefs to sell seasonal tartines (open sarnies to you and me) - and the results sound worth schlepping to Chelsea to try.
- Jeremy Lee of Quo Vadis has topped his tartine with British roast beef, horseradish cream and fresh watercress.
- Robin Gill of The Dairy has heaped his with spicy ‘Nduja, stracciatella, and crunchy grilled courgette ribbons.
- Neil Rankin from Temper has gone for a spicy tartine featuring Cobble Lane Cured goat salami with creamy avocado, pico de gallo and pickled green chilli.
- Max Halley from Max’s Sandwich Shop has come up with a truffle honey, creamy mascarpone, ‘Nduja, and crushed up crunchy hazelnuts tartine.
- Edson Diaz-Fuentes of Santo Remedio is putting black beans and chihuahua cheese on his with zesty salsa as a veggie option.
More about Comptoir Poilâne
Where is it? 39 Cadogan Gardens, London SW3 2TB
When? 15 October - 16 November 2018, available weekdays only.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners