So yes, it's getting a little on the chilly side at the moment. But then that means it's definitely time for a warming mac and cheese - and if you're near Oxford Street, this new pop-up might be just the thing.
You may have seen the Mac Factory at KERB in the past, but now they're set up inside at Debenhams on Oxford Street (at the back of the shop). Serving up made-to-order mac and cheese with fresh pasta and sauce, here's what's on the menu (including the ever-important lobster mac and cheese):
- Nostalgic - Made with a classic cheese blend of Mature Cheddar, and Mozzarella. £5.50
- Lobster Boy - Lobster poached in garlic and parsley butter. £10
- Factory Cheese Steak - Smoked short rib, beer cheese, peppers £7.95
- La Med Babe - a no-nut pesto Mac with semi dried tomato, baby mozzarella balls. £5.95
- Hey Mac Arena - Smokey Chipotle beef chilli con carne, tortilla chips, sour cream, jalapeños. £6.95
- Super Mario - sautéed mushrooms, garlic and white truffle oil. £5.95
- Posh Spice - Spicy Chorizo paired with Harissa and caramelised onion. £6.95
- Mambo Italiano - Smoked pancetta, wild mushroom and garlic. £6.95
It's either grab and go, or there's seating for 12 if you just need a rest from the shopping.
More about The Mac Factory at Debenhams
Where is it? 334-348 Oxford St, Marylebone, London W1C 1JG
When does it open? 24 September 2018
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners