Fancy a week of lobster goodness in Fulham this month? Then the team-up between Burger and Lobster and The Little Blue Door (the place that's based on "a fictional flatshare between friends") will be just what you need.
Burger and Lobster will be popping up there for a week (from 18 July) and you'll be able to feel their influence with many new lobster dishes. So there's:
- Lobster croquettes
- Lobster Benedict, Egg filled burgers and lobster salads
- For Sunday lunch, the "Roast and Coast", for a surf and turf Sunday feast.
- And - of course, the main signature Burger and Lobster dishes - the lobster roll or the burger with chips
On top of that, more American-influenced cocktails, including:
- Meet the Parents, a Bourbon Bloody Mary made with Gentleman Jack, Wasabi, Tomato Juice and Pimienton
- Great Gatsby - a mint julep cocktail using Gentleman Jack, Mint and Simple Syrup.
More about The Little Blue Door
Where is it? 871-873 Fulham Rd, Fulham, London SW6 5HP
When: 18-22 July
How to book: Get tickets for brunch here
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners