The international hospitality consultancy Vigour & Vice is providing a food and drink venue with the opportunity to win its consultancy service for free as the industry reopens after Lockdown.
Vigour & Vice enhances the performance and profitability of new and established restaurants, bars, pubs and cafes with a proven, 100 per cent success rate. The winning venue will have access to the Vigour & Vice method, which uses tried and tested financial and operational tools to give businesses the infrastructure they need to dramatically improve profitability.
The service can turn around companies facing financial challenges and can also be used as an expansion tool for organisations that want to be prepared for growth. To enter, the business should be operating within the premium casual dining or contemporary fine-dining restaurant sector and agree to have their collaboration with Vigour & Vice publicised in the press and on social media.
The consultancy service is a three-stage system and starts with the Discovery Audit, in which the business is analysed and the projected results of the consultancy service are laid out. Next, the consultancy delivers its Strategy, outlining the tactics the business will deploy to improve profitability before it sets out its Action Plan so the client has a clear indication of the work it will undertake to secure these results.
Vigour and Vice was founded by Catherine Johnstone. A trailblazer in the hospitality industry, Cat was one of Mitchell & Butler’s youngest GMs and has since held a number of positions, including Operations Manager at Jason Atherton’s four critically-acclaimed restaurants as part of the Unlisted Collection.
You could win this consultancy service for free - just enter your details below.
Terms and conditions
- To enter, you must be: (a) A UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Vigour and Vice or Hot Dinners.
- The closing date for the competition is 20 May 2021
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- All entries must be made using the form above. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will chosen at random from all entrants.If you win, we will notify you by e-mail. If we do not get a response to the email within 48 hours, the prize will be offered to a runner-up. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered. You can find out who has won a particular competition by contacting Hot Dinners through the "contact us" link.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners