Paid for promotion
Provisioners, the new restaurant in boutique-style hotel, The Dixon, Tower Bridge, is serving a brand new summer menu every night from 5:30-10pm. The Mediterranean-style menu contains vibrant, colourful and fresh dishes, with a nod to the European classics.
Provisioners is offering Hot Dinners readers 30% off the food bill throughout August.
Dinner menu includes Culurgiones (Sardinian dumplings) with ricotta and green tomato consommé; Octopus & coriander salad with kaffir lime dressing; Courgette spaghetti with pistachio pesto and a Wagyu beef burger with butter poached langoustines.
Weekend brunch menu offers everything from fresh healthy salads to a delicious Provisioners Flatbread with bacon & tomato jam to very playful “make your own pancakes”
How to get the Provisioners reader offer
Provisioners are offering Hot Dinners readers 30% off the food bill from 1 August - 15 September 2019. Book by emailing email@example.com and quoting Hot Dinners in the subject line.
Terms and conditions:
- Offers runs 1 August - 15 September 2019
- 30% discount applies to food only
- Dinner Monday to Sunday (5:30 – 10pm) and for Brunch Saturday and Sunday (12 – 4pm) (no weekday lunch)
- Not applicable for special menus
- Subject to availability, only applicable to advanced reservations, max table size x6, applies to Provisioners restaurant reservations only (not cafe).
- All menus online are sample menus subject to change
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners