Paid for promotion
At new Hammersmith restaurant Kindred, they believe that food tastes best when shared with others. Each evening, diners are seated on communal tables and asked if they want to opt in to the sharing experience as a table. A meal designed by the head chef using fresh, seasonal ingredients is served, and diners help themselves to the feast in front of them. It’s a restaurant designed with one purpose; to bring people together.
Kindred is a café, bar, restaurant, live events venue and workspace; a modern day campfire for city life where human connection is prioritised and where they believe that the simple act of sharing food can build stronger and more resilient communities.
With a limited offer of 25% off their new evening food menu, Hot Dinners readers are invited to come and experience the new West London destination with an open fireplace, live music and good food shared with others.
How to get the Kindred reader offer
Kindred are offering Hot Dinners readers 25% off the dinner menu and a free house cocktail on 7-8 March, 14-15 March and 22 March 2019. Book online here, putting Hot Dinners offer in the Special Requests box.
Terms and conditions:
- 25% off the dinner bill only plus a free house cocktail per diner.
- Offer runs between 6.30pm – 10pm.
- Offer valid on on 7-8 March, 14-15 March and 22 March 2019 only and is subject to availability.
- Offer valid for advance bookings only – diners must pre-book to qualify for the offer.
- Offer valid for a maximum of 8 guests per party.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- This discount cannot be used for any special menus or exclusive hires.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners