Paid for promotion
With a fresh lick of paint and a slight name change to join its sister restaurants, Tapas Brindisa South Kensington is back open and looking better than ever. And Tapas Brindisa Soho is open from Thursday 30th July!
The menu is shorter, but just as sweet and features longstanding favourite tapas such as croquettes, octopus and Leon chorizo alongside new, seasonal summer dishes. Watch the world go by with a cana from the alfresco terrace on Exhibition Road or a barrel on Broadwick Street , or cosy up inside with a carafe of artisan Spanish wine when the English summer hits.
For the summer only to celebrate their reopening, enjoy 20% off the total bill when you book online at either Tapas Brindisa South Kensington or Soho and mention ‘Hot Dinners 2020’ in the booking notes. Available on their a la carte menu when dining.
How to get the Tapas Brindisa reader offer
Hot Dinners readers can dine out at Tapas Brindisa in South Kensington and Soho and enjoy 20% off the total bill this August. To take advantage of the offer, simply book online quoting Hot Dinners 2020 in the special requests box.
Terms and conditions:
- 20% off total bill when dining, Wednesday to Sunday, 12pm to 10pm.
- Offer runs 1-31 August 2020
- Tapas Brindisa South Kensington and Soho only
- Must be booked in advance
- Quote Hot Dinners 2020 in the special requests box when booking online
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer or set menu
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners