Paid for promotion
Bbar & Restaurant, facing the Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace, is a wonderful South African themed venue also run by the family-owned Red Carnation Hotel Collection. Sporting vintage photographs of big game, ethnic carvings, leopard-spotted lampshades and polished zebrano wood table tops it's an elegant mix of safari chic and colonial cool.
Bbar are launching a brand new menu on Friday 9th October with a complete overhaul of South-African inspired dishes. Here's what you've got to look forward to:
- The Braaibroodjie – South African famous grilled cheese sandwich served with a hot iron
- "The Russian" which is the BBar take on the famous South African hot dog featuring the adopted Kielbasa sausage
- "The Gatsby Sub" which is a Western Cape pulled BBQ sandwich with Short Rib Beef and triple cooked fries sandwiched in a brioche bun
- A selection of freshly made Bunny Chows
- Boerewors Eggs Benedict with chilli chutney and biltong
- New delicious side dishes such as the Onion Tower and the BBar Mac ‘n’ Cheese which is freshly made and served straight from the stove in a copper pot, with stringy melted cheese
Cool cocktails with signature classics and modern mixology and ice-cold beers are complemented with Bbar’s new bar snack menu featuring new 24 Karat Gold Butter Buffalo Wings, Beef Biltong Croquettes, Soft Shell Tempura and our Keema Samoosas.
Just 2 mins walk from Victoria Station – Bbar also hosts the Iconic ‘living wall’ which can be seen at the end of the Nova Arcade.
How to get the Bbar reader offer
Terms and conditions:
- Available 9th October – 29th November 2020, 7 days a week 12pm – 9pm
- Subject to availability, guests are encouraged to book online to save disappointment.
- Discount applies to food only, drinks purchases will be excluded from the offer.
- Maximum of six people per party
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners