Paid for promotion
Craving that sunshine feeling?
Travel might be restricted but we've got the goods to send a slice of Italy your way, thanks to our friends at Pasta Evangelists and Malfy Gin. For a limited time only, create your own La Dolce Vita moment at home with a FREE Malfy Gin & Tonic set included in your first Pasta Evangelists order.
From creamy carbonara to melt-in-the-mouth beef shin ragù, Pasta Evangelists specialise in authentic Italian pasta dishes, all delivered fresh to your door and ready in five minutes or less. And now, to celebrate the start of the al fresco dining season, Pasta Evangelists and Malfy have teamed up to offer a FREE Italian Gin & Tonic set with your first Pasta Evangelists delivery. Each G&T set boasts a mini duo of vibrant, fruity Malfy gin sourced direct from the sun-soaked Amalfi Coast paired with Fever Tree tonic & cocktail garnish.
Get ready to enjoy aperitivo hour the Italian way, no plane ticket required.
How to get the Pasta Evangelists reader offer
Ready to be transported to Italia? Get a free Malfy Gin & Tonic kit with your first Pasta Evangelists order To make your first order click here and apply the code GINHOT when ordering.
Terms & conditions
- Please note this promotion is available to new customers only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- Please ensure the code GINHOT is entered at checkout. 1 use per person. £10 minimum spend onsite applies.
- The free Malfy Gin & Tonic kit may not be visible in your basket, but will be added to your order when packed for delivery.
- Offer does not include drinking glasses.
- Malfy Gin kits are subject to availability and cannot be exchanged for credit or cash refund.
- The offer is only valid on fresh pasta orders. Offer excludes gifts. Cannot be used on existing, paused, cancelled or active subscriptions.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years and over. Pasta Evangelists apply "Challenge 21" policy to all delivery orders. Enjoy responsibly. Visit drinkaware.co.uk for the facts. oy aperitivo hour the Italian way, no plane ticket required.
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners