Paid for promotion
Pachamama features Peruvian flavours with the best of British ingredients - Marylebone & Shoreditch gems with a Pisco bar, party atmosphere & a sharing-plate menu. And now they're extending the Eat Out to Help Out menu to the end of September.
"As British summertime staggers into the horizon and autumn casts cashmere across the shoulders of the city, it is best to keep out of the chill and head towards restaurants with the warmest of hearts. Because we love our guests in the fashion that custard loves crumble, Pachamama Group are covering the cost of continuing the Eat Out to Help Out offer until the end of September. We adore you."
How to get the Pachamama reader offer
You can get 50% off food (up to £10 per person) throughout September. Book on their website, quoting "Hot Dinners" in the special requests box when booking.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid at Pachamama Marylebone and Pachamama East
- Monday - Wednesday, 50% off food & soft drinks, up to £10pp
- Up to 6 people per reservation
- Not valid with any other offer
- Not valid for "Mama's Tray" at Pachamama East
- Offer ends 30 September 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners