Paid for promotion
Opera Tavern, the beloved Spanish-Italian small plates restaurant in Covent Garden known for its incredible quality Spanish and Italian-style tapas and lively atmosphere is offering Hot Dinners readers 50% off their food bill every Sunday throughout February.
With a menu using the very best quality seasonal ingredients to bring a wide selection of incredible dishes, including the real showstopper, a must-have Sharing plate of Iberico pork served with piquillo pepper relish & pork glaze. In addition, there is Chicken saltimbocca, aubergine, capers, marsala; Welsh lamb belly, summer vegetables, hazelnut & cabra pesto; Lemon sole, courgette, basil & brown shrimp sauce and Chargrilled paleta, tropea onion, bone marrow. Elsewhere, think Linguine nero, calamari bolognese, Slow cooked Galician octopus, saffron aioli, datterini tomatoes and jalapeños.
Of course, those that have been to the Opera Tavern before are well-versed with old favourites including the Courgette flower, monte enebro & blossom honey or of course, the famous Ibérico pork burger and N’duja scotch egg – a nod to the restaurant’s previous life as a pub.
How to get the Opera Tavern reader offer
Hot Dinners readers get 50% off food at Opera Tavern on Sundays from 9 February to 1 March 2020. To book, call 020 7836 3680 quoting Hot Dinners offer or book online and quote ‘Hot Dinners offer’ in the Special Request box.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer valid every Sunday from 9 February to 1 March 2020, lunch/dinner bookings.
- Up to 6 persons only on each booking.
- Subject to availability.
- 50% off food from the menu only.
- Offer is not valid with events and not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Pre-booking required. Please quote ‘Hot Dinners Offer’ in the ‘special requests’ box when booking online or mention Hot Dinners when calling 020 7836 3680.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners