Paid for promotion
Local & Independent is a new online shop supporting local ethical business and pioneering independent producers across the UK. Stocking over 40 individual small businesses from across the entire country, Local & Independent empowers them to offer their high-quality products to a wide customer base via nationwide delivery.
Their mission is to enable us all to lead more sustainable lives, empower local communities to thrive and to help protect the planet. With Local & Independent you can #shoplocal and support small businesses every day.
The bespoke hamper includes a range of the best products on offer on the Local & Independent website, including:
- Origin Coffee: Origin Los Altos Coffee Das Almas Coffee and 2 Huskee cups
- KAF LARDER: Artisan Coffee Cardamon Chocolate, KAF Mixed Flower Tea
- Amfora box of 9 tins of wine
- Sisters Preserves: Roasted Garlic Mustard, Beetroot Chutney, Stout Mustard and Spicy Tomato Chutney
- Lulabelles: mixed assortment of handmade Brownies (x9)
- Pentire Adrift Botanical Non-Alcoholic spirits
- Crumbs Brewing Rye Ruby Ale
- Forrest Road Brewery Posh British Lager
- Foraging Fox Smoked Garlic Mayo, Beetroot Ketchup and Avocado and Lemon Mayo
- Hive & Keeper Honey
Local & Independent will also have a few limited edition bespoke hampers up for grabs on their website, they are offering a 20% discount for Hot Dinners readers, just use the code HAMPER20 at checkout.
To be in with a chance of winning, enter below:
Terms and conditions
- To enter, you must be: (a) A UK or Irish resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Local & Independent or Hot Dinners.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- All entries must be made using the form above. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The winner will chosen at random from all entrants.
- The closing date for the competition is 25 April 2021
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail. If we do not get a response to the email within 48 hours, the prize will be offered to a runner-up. Our decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered. You can find out who has won a particular competition by contacting Hot Dinners through the "contact us" link.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners