Paid for promotion
Hot Dinners readers can now enjoy up to 50% of the new menu in the Lounge at 100 Wardour St created by Executive Chef Kim Woodward.
Kim has added an array of delicious new dishes including
- Peppercorn Roasted Salmon with French Beans, Dill and Caviar Sauce
- Baby Artichoke and preserved Lemon Risotto with English peas
- Cornish Crab Tagliolini Pasta, red chilli, garlic and white wine.
Vegans and vegetarians can choose from Cauliflower Steak with pickled walnuts and truffled crumb or a Vegan Carrot Poke Bowl radish, spiced tofu, brown rice and avocado.
How to get the 100 Wardour St reader offer
Get 50% off the new Lounge menu at 100 Wardour St from 5-19 February (excluding Valentine's Day) and 30% off from 20 February - 5 March.
To book quote ‘Hot Dinners new lounge menu’ when you call 0207 314 4000 or add it to the Special Requests box when you book online at www.100wardourst.com (make sure to click the a-la-carte option).
Terms and conditions:
- Available Monday – Thursday from 12-11pm, Friday from 12-7pm
- Bookings must be made in advance: please mention Hot Dinners when calling or put Hot Dinners offer into the Special Request box when booking online
- Offer valid for tables of up to 6 guests
- Offer valid from 5th February – 19th February (excluding Valentine’s Day 14th Feb) on food only
- From 20th February – 5th March Hot Dinner readers will get 30% off the food only
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners