Paid for promotion
Mango Tree, situated in the heart of Belgravia, offers exquisite Thai cuisine and world-renowned hospitality in a modern environment.
Having appeared on BBC1’s MasterChef and referenced in J. K. Rowling's novel The Silkworm as a Thai institution in Belgravia, Mango Tree offers innovative yet classic cuisine of the highest calibre. Using the finest ingredients sourced from the best suppliers, both locally and abroad, the restaurant serves wonderful Thai food. Spicy Thai fish cakes or corn-fed chicken in traditional Thai green curry are among Mango Tree’s most popular dishes.
Mango Tree can be found at 46 Grosvenor Place, London SW1X 7EQ. Telephone 020 7823 1888. Opening Hours are Monday – Wednesday 12-2.30 pm. 6-11 pm. Thursday - Saturday: 12-2.30 pm. 6-11.30 pm. and Sunday: 12-10.30 pm. Keep up to date with their latest news on Twitter @MangoTreeLondon Facebook: Mango Tree London Instagram: MangoTreeRestaurant
How to get The Mango Tree Reader Offer
Hot Dinners readers will get an exclusive 50% off food on their A la carte menu from 18 January to 18 February 2018. To take up this offer please email the restaurant in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7823 1888 quoting “Hot Dinners”
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is valid between Thursday 18th January to 18th February 2018. Availability Monday-Thursday 12.00-2.00 pm, 6.00-10.30 pm. Friday - Saturday 12.00-2.00 pm, 6.00-6.30 pm.Sunday from 12.00-9.30 pm. Please note that kitchen closing 15 minutes prior to closing time.
- Max 6 people.
- Offer applicable to food only (excluding signature dishes, side dishes and dessert)
- A minimum of 2 courses per person (one starter and one main course).
- Cannot to be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Bookings must be made in advance, quoting “Hot Dinners”.
- Subject to availability
- Offer not available on 14 February 2018